Monday, June 27, 2011

Carnival



While I recover from Chic Pop, thought I'd share this little ditty which is one of my all-time favorite songs from my teens. I haven't heard this song in ages truth be told, but last week I was reminded of The Cardigans thanks to Darwin Deez. This type of music is making a huge comeback now but back in the 90s you’d be considered pretty strange if you weren’t listening to Green Day or Nirvana 24/7. Anyways, it’s kinda hard not to love The Cardigans infectious music once you give them a chance so have a listen & hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG murni! ESP or what... i just put up 'carnival' (puck version though) all over my facebook pages on the very SAME DAY! and totally lovin' the la vie en rose bunting :) sigh... you make me wanna buy up your entire shop! will try to find time to stalk you at urbanscapes..