Thursday, June 16, 2011

Catch Me Next At…

Markets@JayaOne2-01
Sorry for the lack of blog posts this week my lovelies. It’s been crazy around here with orders (alhamdullillah!) but today I decided to give myself a break & thought I’d better pop in here to say hello. Well, hello :)

Bet you noticed that nice poster at the top of this post. It’s for the biggest market I’ve ever taken part in since Urbanscapes & I’m super excited! The market is a combination of the “fabulously fashionable Chic Pop, the lovingly handcrafted Crafty Art Market & the holistic Bettr Weekends” so there’s sure to be a little something for everyone! Needless to say, it’s going to be massive.

Don’t miss out!
What: Markets @ Jaya One
When: 25th June 2011, 10am - 6pm
Where: Jaya One, Petaling Jaya
Click here for more info

I will be taking part under Chic Pop & will be bringing in my all-handmade lovelies: jewelry, lip balms & buntings + a few more surprises up my sleeve so stay tuned! Click here to RSVP to the event on Facebook. See you soooooon!

No comments: