Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Radar Detector


I can’t get this song out of my head & I don’t intend to any time soon! I love the quirky lyrics, catchy tune & omg, the video is so hilariously reminiscent of the 80s that it cemented my love for Darwin Deez (who is like a kooky, male version of The Cardigans, another band I love). Have a listen & you’re sure to crack a smile.


lyrics:
you and i buy star maps and drive my car around los angeles
you and i buy star maps and ding dong ditch a televangelist
it's only been a week
but i know that you are mine to keep
you are a radar detector
i drive 1,000 miles an hour
i won't go on and on
but you are always looking out for me
you and i go shopping and find exactly what we're looking for
you and i go shopping and fall asleep inside the mattress store.
we cruise the neighborhood
but it's not supposed to feel this good
(chorus)
you are a radar detector
(chorus)
when i'm driving around, you are a radar detector

No comments: