Monday, January 12, 2009

Whew!

Sorry for the late post today folks. I just got up after a 12 hour hibernation & my whole body is groaning in protest from 3 days of lugging my stuff back & forth, tending to a constant flow of people & trying to keep warm in near arctic conditions at YOUTH'09's Creative Mafia. I'm planning to spend the whole of today in my super loose yoga pants & snacking on the yummy goodies I bought yesterday at the event (and I bought A LOT).

My most heartfelt gratitude & thanks to everyone who tuned into the Breakfast Show on Friday, who left such lovely comments & sent me encouraging emails, who actually came to PWTC to check out my designs in person & who prayed along with me for fortitude... I guess I didn't sound like a blubbering idiot after all! Whew!

The boyfriend (and the rest of his co-workers... oh dear god!) actually managed to tune into the show & I was told no one could tell I was nervous. Man, if you could only see the butterflies fluttering in my stomach! It helped that everyone on the show especially Nas, the host, was really nice & friendly (he ended up buying a necklace for his wife). A big shout out to Sariah for arranging everything! My only regret was not taking a snap shot of the experience. Ah well, at least I'll have a clip of the show to share with you hopefully by the end of the week.

Oh, and once I come out of my coma I'll be sharing with you my fantastic handmade buys at Creative Mafia. I've taken part in quite a few events & admittedly, I always end up going home with some new tops or dresses (mostly from Bangkok or China) so this time around I decided to only buy handmade or locally made products. Can't wait to show you my finds! You're gonna love it as much as I do ;)

No comments: