Friday, January 30, 2009

New This Week!

Top row (l - r): Lemah Lembut, Sabila & Barangkali
Middle row (l - r): Maimun, Tersirat & Maimunah
Bottom row (l - r): Gemalai, Hayati & Kirimkan Kasihku


So sorry lovelies that this update took ages to put together as I've been kept busy with events & orders. My inbox is filled with all sorts of requests for new designs & remakes... I'm simply overwhelmed with your support & love folks! You all rock my socks off.

As some of you have complained that my jewelry sell out too fast for you to grab (wow!), I thought I'd give everyone on my mailing list fair warning of when I'll be updating the blog hence those of you who've signed up got an update & sneak peek yesterday. If you'd like to be in on the action, simply register on the left side bar under Mailing List or drop me an email with the subject header "I Want to Join the Mimpi Mailing List!"

Besides the new designs above, I've also remade some of the most requested necklaces from my old collection. Click on the following links for a peek: Samarinda, Sofia, Pengunci & Dikunci. You can also simpy click on Available under Categories on the left side bar to see what's up for sale including the remakes. Easy peasy!

Oh, and don't forget to catch Mimpi at the following events:
Paperbags
Date: 31 January 2009 (Sat)
Time: 12:00 - 10:00 PM
Venue:
17-2 Jln PJU 5/12 Sunway Damansara
Map

Romancing 1950's Malaya
Date : 14 Feb 2009 (Sat)
Time:
12:00 - 6:00 PM
Venue:
Soho KL, Solaris Mont Kiara
Theme:
1950’s Malaya

In more exciting news, Mimpi Jewelry can now be found online at PattyBelle! Once you get to the website, click on Art then Mimpi Murni's Handmade. Go check out this adorable website filled with plenty of handmade items sourced from many other crafters & artisans predominantly from Malaysia. You're gonna love it! Oh, and there's a FREE SHIPPING promo for orders of RM100 & above. Yay!

::update:: There was a technical glitch earlier on. My settings for Blogspot were set to PACIFIC TIME so the posts which were scheduled to come out between 12:00 - 12:10PM MALAYSIAN TIME didn't get posted! Luckily I was online to spot the problem so I managed to get all the posts out by 12:30-ish. Sorry for the inconvenience folks!

No comments: