Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mimpi ♥ No Plastic Bag Bazaar

I know, I know. I'm a little late posting this but I'm operating on slow mo during fasting month so bear with me ya? Anyways, here's one (or two) obligatory pictures of my table at the No Plastic Bag Bazaar. Thanks for the pics Farhan dear!

Obligatory cheesy grin


Stolen off Tongue In Chic's review about the event & they were kind enough to mention Mimpi. Yay!

I had a really nice table out front & really, really nice table partners (HI Liyana & Ira!) who were selling their second hand stuff including a complete, hardly used Pictionary board (which I snagged for a mere RM20) & Liyana's lovely genuine designer bags (imagine a Coach bag for a teeny tiny fraction of its orginial price).

I also got me some homemade soap from Kinder Soaps, homemade body lotion from WeAreUltra & a book from a lovely lady who's based on Ebay (can't find the info right now but I'll be sure to update this when I find it). At the end of the day I was pretty much spent from trying to focus on my stall as there were just waaaay too many distractions (shopping, celebrities & fun activities) although it was really awesome meeting some of you who have been following this little ol' blog! That always makes my day :)

Well, I had fun & I can't wait for the next event! Till then, XOXO.

2 comments:

Michelle Ho said...

Hey Murni! Was so nice to chat with you again at the bazaar. Sorry I didn't manage to pop by your place to check out your wares - next time, and soon ok? :)

Murni said...

hey ya michelle! it was nice chatting with you too. aww no worries, there will always be next time. anyways, do keep me posted when you'll be setting up a stall at next k? take care now!