Friday, September 25, 2009

Mimpi Murni ♥ Chic Pop


Hey chicas! Before I leave you for the weekend, I thought I'd remind you all to pencil Chic Pop Street Market into your schedules for next weekend. It's never to early right? The line up is pretty awesome if I do say so myself & if Chic Pop is like any of the other Tongue In Chic events I've attended, you're sure to have some clap-happy-fun while indulging in some retail theraphy!

Don't forget ya?
Dates: 3 & 4 Oct 2009 (Saturday & Sunday)
Time: 11 am - 6 pm
Venue: Zouk Mainroom, Jln Ampang, KL

SHOP
- from your favourite blogshops, fashion bloggers, fashion designers and boutiques!
- KL, Singapore, Bangkok and Jakarta

MEET
- mingle with like minded fashionsitas!

PARTY
- to TiC Tunes & SalahWrong compilations while snacking away on food & beer all day

CONFIRMED VENDORS
Nurita Harith
Chic Yamada
Kitsch / Eleanor Ng
Mell of Melinda Looi
AvantGoD / Calvin Cheong
Justin Yap

Baci
Sevendays
Tea & Sympathy

LHLY (SG)
Kang (SG)
Mimpi Murni
Old Blossom Box Store
ThatGirlCynthia / Cynthia Ong
Vintage Socialites
Like Seriously
Sze Accessories
Lah' Lah' Land
Soak Republic
Minimours
TheHeyHeyHey
No Plain Days
VaVaVoom Fashion
Itsy Beadsy
Chatter Natter
Jujuwiwitata
Glass Puppet
My Favouritees
ILoveSnackFood
Brollies
Badger
FunkShop55
Black Closet
The Store Room
Not Frumpy
The IT Girl

ENTRANCE IS FREE

No comments: