Monday, July 25, 2011

The Letter Game

What a Monday I’ve been having! I was about to drown my woes by eating more of my mother-in-law’s homemade ginger cookies when I saw a little game on my Instagram feed that looked like the perfect distraction. It’s called The Letter Game & I was assigned the letter ‘O’ by @jmeelim. All I had to do was list something beginning with the letter given that I love, like, dislike & hate & take a picture or create a graphic (there are lots of great graphic apps for the iPhone/iPad like Tweegram & Labelbox). What a simple way to have a little fun & to placate my love of writing lists while playing around with my iPhone. Want to join in the game? Drop me a comment here or on Instagram @mimpimurni & don’t forget to tag your picture with #thelettergame.

I think I’ll have some of those ginger cookies after all! ;)

No comments: