Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Craft Party #2

Hey folks! I know some of you have been waiting an age for me to arrange the next craft party & I have to thank you ALL for your unending patience while I get my act together. now, I’m happy to say that everything has been confirmed & set into motion so I hope you will be able to join us.


This time around with gift-giving season just around the corner, I thought it’d be awesome to share with you one of my favorite things to make especially when I’m pressed for time but want to go the DIY route; sugar scrubs & bath salts! Yes indeed, you can whip these up in a matter of minutes with ingredients from your kitchen & they never fail to impress. Want to learn how to make these with other craft lovers? Here’s how:


date: 19 December 2010 (Sunday)
time: 10am - 12pm
venue: Wondermilk cafe, 41 Jalan SS 21/1A Damansara Uptown
project: DIY sugar scrubs & bath salts
fee: RM30 (includes 2 x 250ml glass jars, access to an ingredients "buffet" & instructional booklet with recipes for sugar scrubs & bath salts)
seats are limited to 20 pax so register now to avoid missing out!

head on over to the handmadeKL blog for more info & remember folks, a craft party just ain’t a party without your support, enthusiasm & love for crafts so let’s make this second one as great as the first, if not even better! wheee, i can’t wait!

No comments: