Friday, February 13, 2009

Romancing 1950's Malaya


Hey lovelies! Bijou Bazaar aka Artrage Lab presents Romancing 1950's Malaya this Valentine weekend! It's perfect timing for you to come & grab that special somethin' somethin' for that special someone... At the very last minute no doubt but they don't need to know that, right?

Date : 14 - 15 Feb 2009
Time: 2:00 - 10:00 PM
Venue: Soho KL, Solaris Mont Kiara
Theme: 1950’s Malaya
More info here.

Besides some new jewelry designs, I'll also be debuting some cards I made just for Valentine's Day at Bijou Bazaar! I actually only intended to make one card for the boyfriend but somehow ended up making a couple more as I think I may have gotten carried away with my Xacto knife...

Click on the image for a larger view

It's an anatomical heart if you haven't already figured it out folks! I kept it pretty simple with some space for you to scribble your own message inside plus you could always use it for any ol' day since it's not V'day specific. It also comes with a doily envelope & as a special treat, I'm selling it at only RM5 this weekend at Bijou Bazaar! Psst... The card is about the size of my fist as I did a bit of research & found out that your heart is about the size of your own fist. Neat huh?

Well, hope you can drop by & share the loving folks! Smooches.

No comments: