Thursday, May 9, 2013

Want: Fjallraven Kanken Backpack

Fjallraven backpacks
With all the adventure travelling we do, Bobby & I usually carry backpacks while on the move as they're really handy to tote essentials & to stow away. I have an ancient EastPak that I've had since my boarding school days & although it's still going pretty strong, I think it's time I get a replacement. I've been shopping around for a simple & classic backpack that's hardy, water resistant & not crazy pricey (hello, USD795 Anya Hindmarch Maxi Zip Backpack). Enter Fjallraven Kanken. Simply known as the Kanken, it's been around since 1978 & it's incredibly popular in its home country of Sweden not to mention in countries like the US & UK. I love the squarish shape & the top handles but most of all, I love all the colours they come in! I'm having a very, very hard time choosing one but I'm leaning towards gender neutral coloured ones like Frost Green. Warm Yellow or the combination of Navy & Bright Red. Which would you choose?

Fc527725f259
Yellow fjallraven
Backpack street style streetstyle kanken 2

And the picture below was the clincher for me…

Kids fjallraven 

No comments: