Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Craft Party Is ON!

Based on the response I got via Twitter yesterday, I think we're good to go with the Craft Party idea I blogged about. I was soooooo excited yesterday (actually, I'm still really excited!) that I whipped up a little something to keep my hands occupied while my brain was busy plotting...

A little embroidery always calms me down... I did everything freehand hence
the lack of tidiness! Hehe

I have to work out the logistics like venue, what sort of project(s) & how much it's gonna cost but I can tell you this for sure that the event will be held next month & that I will be keeping it small. And I mean small. Like probably only 10 20* people max as this will be the first event of it's kind in KL & well, honestly? I'm scared this might blow up in my face somehow! Touch wood. If the event is a success, insyallah, I will host it on a bi-monthly basis.

*Based on the response on Twitter, I will open up applications & cap off  participants at 20 instead of 10.

And so my lovelies *deep breaths*, if you're someone who loves crafts, crafts all the time, doesn't get to craft much, wants to craft more or craft crazy & regardless if you're male or female, young or old do drop me an email at mimpi.murni@gmail.com with the header "Craft Party, I Want To Join!" I'll put you in the mailing list & as soon as I have the details pinned down, I'll send you an email & seats will be reserved on a first come, first served basis. Sounds good?

Eeeeeeeee, I'm SO excited!

No comments: