Friday, June 25, 2010

Mimpi ♥ Urbanscapes 2010

Hey ya lovelies! After a long hiatus with a little ChicPOP Street Market here & there, Mimpi Murni will be taking part in Urbanscapes this Saturday! This time, look for me at the Tongue In Chic Zone with all my new jewelry designs plus a little special side project I've been working on entitled...



I can give you a little hint... it's going to be colorul! Curious yet? Mosey on over to KL's most eagerly anticipated art event this Saturday then ;)



KLue Urbanscapes
Date: Saturday, 26 June 2010
Time: 12pm till late!
Venue: KLPac (map)
Booth Location: Look for me at the Tongue In Chic Zone




Click on the images for a clearer view

Hope to see you lovelies this Saturday & as always, don't forget to bring your own shopping bags!
xoxo,
Murni

No comments: