Friday, March 12, 2010

Mimpi ♥ International Women's Day

I can't believe it's March already! Boy, time really is flying by so fast. Needless to say, I've been super busy but I got to tell you that I'm loving it. March is proving to be especially busy but I'm taking some time out to take part in an event organised by 3R & UNICEF in conjunction with International Women's Day, an event that is near & dear to my heart. More info below...

 Click on the image for a larger view

3R & UNICEF are proud to present : INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY together with other NGO's such as AWAM, WAO, SIS, EMPOWER and many more!

There will be a walkathon with a little twist. Just get your whistles ready & blow with all your might to draw some attention to women's rights! Log on to www.3r.com.my to register for the walkathon & you will receive a free goodie bag upon registration. Go register quick!

Performances by One Nation Emcees, Lah Ahmaad, Aizat , Dayang Nurfaizah, Vince Chong and Azlan & the Typewriter will keep you entertained throughout the day & hey, if you're in need of some retail therapy, THREADSZOO will be there in full force along with Mimpi Murni with loads of new jewelry designs & exciting new products!


Date: Saturday, March 13th, 2010
Time: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: Central Park, One Utama (Map)
FB Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=332072072077&ref=mf



Yup, you read right! 20% off on all jewelry only at the International Women's Day event. Don't miss out & I hope I'll be seeing you lovelies real soon! XOXO

No comments: