Thursday, March 25, 2010

Craftifesto


Ok seriously. The last couple of days have been crazy hectic & I haven't been able to concentrate on much (if you've been following my twitter you might have an idea why). My crafting & this blog has been suffering so today I'm going to channel The Craftifesto written by Amy Carlton & Cinnamon Copper, who organizes the DIY Trunk Show in Chicago. This illustration by Kate Bingaman-Burt appears in Handmade Nation, the book & documentary written/produced by Faythe Levine & Cortney Heimerl, which documents the handmade movement in the United States (I've blogged about it here).

Download your very own copy of The Craftifesto here & remember, the power is in your hands!

2 comments:

little accompaniments said...

Ooh, just went to your Twitter page. Congrats!! :D

Hopefully both sets of parents are simple or it can be quite abit of a headache..

(My wedding's last quarter of this year :D)

Murni said...

thank you dearie! my whole family is excited but yes, i totally understand what you mean about the headache... hehehe

congrats on your own upcoming wedding! :)