Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mimpi ♥ BFM Radio

Ooooh, I just remembered a little something! Did you folks catch me on BFM Radio yesterday? In case you didn't, here's the link to the podcast below.




I was on the Open For Business show with the famous Internet Marketer Irfan Khairi (coincidentally, my father's hero) who gave me lots of good advice about expanding my business, building an e-commerce website DIY style & "letting go"... you'll see what I mean when you listen to the podcast!

As before, I had a lot of fun on the show with Freda who is the host & I must say that the BFM listeners are really helpful as I've been getting lots of emails with great tips & advice. Keep them coming folks! I was also very pleased to find that despite his millions, Irfan was extremely nice & oh so humble not to mention a goldmine of information.

Anyways, hope you get a nugget or two of useful info from the show. Keep tuning in on BFM 89.9 The Business Station!

This shot was taken with my iPhone so that would explain the fuzziness.
(l - r) Freda, me & Irfan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mimpi this is awesome! congratulations... good that you managed to put the podcast up for those of us who missed your show on bfm (me). here's to more to come... :)

Murni said...

thanks shelby dear! it was a great experience although i was really quite nervous right before we started taping hehehe :P