Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Molly Mutt


If you've had to deal with cleaning a stinky pet bed, I'm sure you're gonna be as excited as I was when I first saw this great idea on MadeByGirl. Here's an excerpt I took off MadeByGirl:

"Molly Mutt is way more than just a dog bed company, they have made a revolutionary dog duvet & stuff sack that defines green living for your pet. These duvets are a great way to keep old stuff/clothing/towels/cushions from ending up in landfills (Roughly 8% of all landfill mass is textiles), while giving your pup a cool & clean place to sleep!"


How cool is this idea? And for you crafty mavens out there, you can even make it yourself with the DIY Kit by Molly Mutt! I'm loving this ingenious idea more and more.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

What a great idea for a big dog bed. Who doesn't have old blankets or clothes laying around that you want to get rid of!

golly molly said...

thank you so much for this great post! i will be adding you to the molly mutt press page as soon as possible!!
you made my day!

Murni said...

tell me about it poochieheaven! i have more old clothes, towels, blankets, etc than i know what to do with!

thanks golly molly for coming up with such a fantastic bedding solution for my pets where i get to recycle at the same time. you're a genius! you just made my YEAR! hahaha