Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm Just A Cosmic Girl

Ok. So F1 last Sunday at Sepang was wet. Really wet. The race was suspended 23 laps in (of which we probably got to see 5 laps because of the horrendous jam on the way to Sepang) but man, Jamiroquai's concert was soooo worth enduring the disappointment of the race, the rain & the MUD at the helipad field where the concert was held.


Even the opening acts for Jamiroquai were fantastic: Maliq & D'Essentials featuring Atilia, DJ outfit Twilight Actiongirl & Naturally 7 totally rocked. But ofcourse, everyone was there to see Jamiroquai & gosh darn it, they did not disappoint. Jay Kay, the band's front man, was at his energetic best & watching him spin around the stage, singing all my fave songs which I've been loving since high school, made me continually break out in goosebumps & scream like a boyband crazed teenager.

Needless to say, I am now super exhausted from all that dancing & tripping around a mud filled field, but oh-so-incredibly happy to have been able to make one of my long-cherished dreams come true in watching Jamiroquai perform live. You might as well pinch me, I must still be dreaming!

No comments: