Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Everyday Minerals


I just got my free sample kit from Everyday Minerals yesterday & I'm loving it so far! Yeah, I know I'm a little late joining the mineral makeup bandwagon but I have my makeup ritual down to a science so I was very reluctant to try anything else. That is until Siew May with her flawless skin told me she was wearing mineral makeup & that she got it for free. Ding ding ding!

And so I quickly checked out the Everyday Minerals website (great layout by the way) & added my free sample kit to my cart which allowed me to pick 3 sample sized foundation shades in different formulations, 1 blusher & 1 concealer. All I had to do was pay for shipping which was only USD4.55... it's a steal I tell ya!

I love the fact that there are only FIVE ingredients in the foundation & everything is natural.... no chemicals, no preservative & most importantly, no animal testing! I also love love love the weightless feel of the makeup on me. It doesn't look cakey & I've had to do only ONE touch up the whole day yesterday! I might have to go a shade lighter for my foundation though (all the more reason to order more samples!) but I'm really in love with the blush & concealer which I will definitely order full size.

I highly recommend that you try it out yourself. Thanks for the awesome tip Siew May!


Here's what I ordered in case you're wondering: 1 foundation in Golden Fawn (Original Glo), 1 foundation in Beige Sun Kissed Fair (Semi Matte), 1 foundation in Buff Fairly Light Neutral (Matte), 1 blusher in Snuggle & 1 concealer in Intensive Concealer Fair. The foundation in Golden Fawn suits me the best but like I said I might have to go a shade lighter. The blusher & concealer suits me to the tee though so I'm a very happy camper.


Photo credit: Everyday Minerals.

4 comments:

Jenny Pong said...

Waaaa... route to the site right away... thanks Murni for sharing! =)

Murni said...

hope you'll love your everyday minerals jenny. i'm wearing it again today & i love it even more! :D

Anonymous said...

hi =D
i wanted to try the mineral kit sample too but i notice that they dont ship to malaysia, so how did you get them to ship here anyway?

Murni said...

hi there. i ordered from them before they stopped shipping to malaysia. now i get my mineral makeup through lovingminerals.com which is based here in malaysia & carries a few products from everyday minerals amongst other brands. do try their sample kit which doesn't really cost that much. good luck! ;)