Sunday, August 17, 2008

Whoopsie!

OooOoohkKaaAayYy... something just came up! I won't be able to join the following Chics Closer Bazaar due to an important personal matter that I have to attend to. I'm sorry to disappoint those of you who were planning to go to buy Mimpi jewelry (I'm just as bummed out) but I'll make it up to you somehow. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, a big THANK YOU to those who braved the sweltering hot weather to swing by the bazaar today! A few of the new pieces have already been snapped up so be sure to click on the AVAILABLE button under CATEGORY at each section of this blog (EARRINGS, NECKLACES, BRACELETS & MORE!) to know what's still up for sale.

Take care darlings!

(Psst! Want to join my mailing list to get the latest updates of new products, sales & promotions? Drop me an email at mimpi.murni@gmail.com with the header "Add Me To The List!")

No comments: