Thursday, August 14, 2008

Got Me The Sniffles

I'm siiiiccckkk :(

Not only do I have the sniffles, I have a temperature of 39 degrees, phlegm and snot in abundance and a hacking cough! Did that gross you out? Hahaha. Sorry.

It's still business as usual so fret not, your orders will be sent out as promised and Mimpi will still be taking part at Chics Closet Bazaar this Sunday.

I'm filling up on antibiotics, flu & cough medication so I'll be back to good in no time! In the meantime, I'm going to curl up in bed with a Neil Gaiman book and a large box of tissues.

Stay well darlings and don't forget to check out what's new this week at Mimpi!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Murni,

You take care and get well soon.

See you around *^_^*

fr,
just

Murni said...

thank you dear! i feel much better already :)