Monday, August 11, 2008

Chics Closet Bazaar

Photo taken by Si Yan of La Belle Closet who also happens to be my cousin!

That's me at my table at Chics Closet Bazaar. Notice anything new?? Besides the new jewelry which have yet to be posted here *ducks rotten tomatoes* I have a new haircut! I lopped off about 6 inches of my hair (that's half a foot!) and had some lovely soft layers with a new short-ish bang done. It's nice and light now and the bf loves it.

If you missed the aforementioned bazaar, be sure you turn up for the following weeks' installments. Mimpi will be there every Sunday till the 31st of this month and I'm offering 10 - 30% discounts!

Yeah, you read right:

10 - 30% DISCOUNT* on Mimpi's handmade jewelry at Chics Closet Bazaar!
* Discount does not apply to online orders and items online will not be necessarily put on sale at the bazaar.

P/S: Did you read the Mimpi review at A Shopaholic's Den posted last Saturday? Woohoo!! Thanks Yien Yee! (Mental note to self: MUST make updates more often)

No comments: