Monday, August 25, 2008

Tiny Tapir

I recently made 2 purchases from eco-friendly Tiny Tapir & I'm loving them! Here's what I bought...


Crutto Totes. These are so awesome & I'm using mine to death! It folds up into an adorable mini-purse with a handle (see left) when not in use so you can store it in your handbag, in your glove box... anywhere really (I like to clip mine to my handbag straps while out shopping cos' it's just so darn adorable)! It's also reversible (the other side is a solid color) & has easily accessible hidden pockets plus a key ring holder. Every time I meet up with a girlfriend I'll go on and on about this nifty little tote that I think most of them bought one just so I'll stop! Any reason to stop plastic bag usage is a good one anyways.


Platypus bottles. I got mine in the 0.5l size & have yet to buy bottled water ever since! It rolls up when empty & I swear water doesn't taste funky like the Sigg bottles I've had in the past. It's also incredibly light weight & tough at the same time. Genius!


I'm now eying these Rume bags for my next purchase. Love the graphic designs plus the fact that it's gusseted & very sturdy (holds up to 23kg per bag!). I'll be the most stylish, eco-conscious gal at Cold Storage the next time I go grocery shopping! Hehehe.

Don't you just love Tiny Tapir? Go check them out!

No comments: