Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Now Taking Orders

IMG 9248
Try as I might, I can't seem to catch up with my own self-imposed schedule. Along with the usual projects & events, I've been busy putting together orders for my succulent arrangements & I have not been able to make any for sale on this blog despite the many requests. So dear readers, if you've been waiting for me to put something up, how about you just email me with your order? That way you get a totally customised succulent arrangement & I don't kick myself for not putting up any for sale on my blog. Win-win!

I don't have a catalogue but you can refer to the pictures below, here, here & here for some examples as well as my Instagram pictures. The succulent arrangements starts from RM20 - RM35 for a small teacup, RM40 - RM65 for a teapot & goes all the way up to RM70 - RM100++ for larger arrangements. It all depends on the size of the container & number of succulents per container so it's best you tell me what your budget is & what sort of container you'd like (teacup, teapot, glass vase, etc.) & I will then show you some options.

Once we've sorted out your selection via email, I will send you an invoice along with the payment details. Upon receiving payment, I will proceed to make your order. It will take 1 - 2 weeks from payment to completion. Do note that I do not do deliveries. I am based in Ampang so you will need to come pick it up from me at my apartment. If you'd like to meet me somewhere around Ampang, I charge an additional RM5 to cover expenses such as gas & parking. 

Hope that helps, folks! Thanks so much for your continued support. 

IMG 9239
IMG 9217

No comments: