Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Home Sweet Home: Sarah & Rupert

7Sarah
8Sarah
12Sarah

The hubby & I have been house hunting almost every week since we got married. Being rather fussy folks with requirements that are almost a foot long and a budget to stick to, we're having a tough time finding our "home sweet home." So in the meantime, I will live precariously off other people who have beautiful homes such as Sarah & Rupert here. Love their house! 

Via Design Sponge.

3Sarah
5Sarah

1Sarah
9Sarah

2 comments:

Amy@Pikaland said...

I know how you feel! Finding a home was an ordeal for us too – but when I pulled up to our current house, I somehow knew that it was ours. I hesitated on calling for quite some time (I was nervous!!) but when I first entered the house, it felt like we belonged. It's a strange feeling, but a definite one!

Good luck Murni!

Murni said...

Thanks Amy! I feel like we need all the luck we can get. It's extremely frustrating but hearing your story gives me hope :)