Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Craft Party #5

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
After a loooong hiatus, I think it's about time I throw another Craft Party & this time around I’m excited to throw the very first craft workshop to be held at Wondermilk's brand spanking new event venue, Hello Deer! If you’ve been following me on twitter, you’d have noticed that I’ve been obsessed with succulents (which are similar to cactuses but a lot prettier) of late & I thought I’d share my love with a lucky few craft party-goers! Here are the details:

Date: 30th June 2012 (Saturday)
Time: 2pm - 4pm
Venue: Hello Deer, next to Wondermilk Cafe, Damansara Uptown
Project: Tea Pot Succulent Garden as pictured above
Fee: RM75 per person which includes a tea pot, 5 mini succulent plants, all other materials for planting & light refreshments from Wondermilk Cafe

Here are a few samples of tea pot & tea cup succulent gardens that I made & sold at various markets.




You like? Well, now you can learn how to make your very own! Seats are very limited so please register now to avoid missing out…

No comments: