Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Teeny, Tiny Letters

little-letters_1575597i

Saw this, The World’s Smallest Post Service, a couple of years back but for some reason I never got around to blogging about it so since I’m on a letter writing kick, I thought I’d share this with you lovely folks. Pay USD9 for a letter & you get your message to a loved one inscribed onto a tiny piece of paper, folded into a tiny envelope, sealed with a tiny blob of wax, stamped with a tiny stamp then sent off to the intended person with a magnifying glass (all of this will be packed into a larger padded envelope in accordance to regular postal regulations). You can also DIY with the Tiny Mail Stationery Kit by Chronicle Books. Check it out! You’ll be charmed, I promise.

Via Black*Eiffel.

smallest_postal_service_08
smallest_postal_service_09
smallest_postal_service_10

No comments: