Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Malaysia Day!

Waaaah! Another public holiday for our rather "festive" Malaysian calendar. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. In fact, I think it's wonderful that we're commemorating the establishment of the Malaysian federation which is when Sabah, Sarawak & Singapore joined forces with Malaya (Singapore later opted out of Malaysia but that's a whole other story)... and hey, an extra public holiday never hurts!

I'm going to try to form my own little coalition today by merging my vintage charm & cabochon collection with all of my other various jewelry bits & pieces. Initially I was going to segregate the parts according to size & color but in the spirit of 1Malaysia, I thought I'd mix it all up like one big, colorful happy family.... Kidding (sorry for the lame joke hehehe)! Mixing my huge collection would be my own private version of hell as I'm sure you can imagine.

Anyways, Happy Malaysia Day folks :)

No comments: