Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Salam Aidilfitri



To all my fellow Muslim readers, Selamat Hari Raya (a little early but better late than never). To everyone else, have a great break! In the spirit of repentance & forgiveness, I’d like to take this opportunity to say sorry if I’ve ever hurt, upset or angered you my dear readers, supporters and/or customers. It was not my intent to do so & if my actions spoke otherwise, I am truly sorry & hope you will be able to forgive little ol’ me.

In other news, I’m going to take a few days off starting today to finish up with my Raya prep & for Raya itself of course. I might check in this blog every now & then to say hi but you can always reach me by email if you have a question regarding my jewelry or blog or even if you just want to say ‘hey ya!’

So. Go nuts on the cookies & treats, kumpul duit Raya banyak-banyak (or give out duit Raya banyak-banyak) & stay safe while on the road k? I’ll see you guys in a couple of days or perhaps sooner. Till then, all my love.

No comments: