Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mini Winter Story


"Hmmmmm..."

"It needs more gumdrops!"

Are you excited about Christmas yet?? It's just TWO candy cane chomping days away so I hope you have all your presents all wrapped & ready. Over here at Mimpi, I've been super duper busy getting all your orders out before Pos Laju puts their hands up & surrenders so I hope you haven't been missing my daily blogsposts (have you? hehehe). And now, I can finally breathe a sigh of relief as my last 3 packages were picked up a little while ago & I'm basically free till the next update (sorry for making you lovelies wait so long)!

Anyhoots, the pictures above are from Milk Toof & I just couldn't help posting it up here. I totally agree with ickle (note the small "i") although I'm pretty extremist as I think everything in life needs more gumdrops ;)

No comments: