Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Hey ya lovelies! As I mentioned yesterday, it's been a mad Christmas season here at Mimpi with heaps of orders pouring in from you lovely people that I must apologise for not having the time to update the blogshop since last month! I promise I'll be back real soon with heaps more lovely designs to woo you plus a special discount just for my mailing list members so stay tuned (It's still not too late to sign up)! In the meantime...


Let me also just say thank you to all of you for your support & loving! You never fail to inspire me to work harder towards fulfilling my dreams & so I hope in turn, you will be inspired to fulfill yours. May you have a fun & safe holiday season ahead! XOXO

Psst! The all new Mimpi ♥ Crafts page is up & running now with wonderful art & prints from The Fashion Forest. Check it out!

No comments: