Friday, December 18, 2009

Mimpi ♥ Pick & Grab Flea Market


Yes, yes, I know I should be updating this here blogshop but honestly, with all the custom orders & remake requests for Christmas, I can't seem to find the time to do a much needed update. I'm so very sorry to keep you kind folks in cyberspace on hold (I'll try to make it up to you somehow) but hey, if you're in KL, specifically around the Hartamas area, do drop by Lah Lah Land's awesome Pick & Grab Flea Market happening this weekend for some last minute Christmas shopping!

Mimpi Murni will only be there on Saturday & just like before, I'll be offering a 20% discount on all my jewelry for one day only! Plus I'll be launching some brand new flavours for my handmade, cocoa butter based lip balms like Lemon Cheesecake, Chocolate Truffle, Lychee & Coffee & Kahlua! Yummmmmm.

The market details are below so don't forget ya? See you this Saturday ;)

Date: 19 December 2009 (Saturday only)
Time: 10am - 5pm
Venue: Hartamas Square, Desa Sri Hartamas (map below)

No comments: