Monday, October 5, 2009

Coco Before Chanel



OOooOoo... I'm so looking forward to seeing what promises to be a fabulous movie about the life of Coco Chanel! Stolen off Wiki:

Gabrielle Bonheur
"Coco" Chanel (19 August 1883 – 10 January 1971) was a pioneering French fashion designer whose modernist philosophy, menswear-inspired fashions, and pursuit of expensive simplicity made her an important figure in 20th-century fashion. She was the founder of the famous fashion brand Chanel. Her extraordinary influence on haute couture was such that she was the only person in the field to be named on TIME Magazine's 100 most influential people of the 20th century.

A woman after my own heart! Oh, and I love Audrey Tautou too. Happy Monday lovelies!

2 comments:

Chui Shia said...

me too me too!! can't wait to watch this. wonder when they're screening it?

Murni said...

dunno lah but i have a sneaking suspicion that i'll be watching this on DVD! hahaha