Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Back!

Hi ya lovelies! I'm back from a lovely time at Bali but I think I now need a holiday for my holiday. We kept a pretty packed schedule with early mornings & very, very, VERY late nights... Somehow I managed to squeeze in some quality spa time so I was blissed out anyways. I'll post up some pictures ASAP.

I'm still trying to recover from my Bali trip, catching up with my emails, posting comments people have made during my absence (I moderate as I hate spammers) & filling orders. Oh, and guess what? I'll be off to Tioman Island this weekend for a scuba diving trip! Yup, the dive season just opened & I'm off to revel in it! I'll be gone this Friday evening & will be back on Tuesday to (hopefully) get back into the swing of things. Hope you guys can bear with me.

Anyways, pictures from Bali soon! XOXO

No comments: