Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Vote For Me! Cosmo Malaysia FFF

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
This is a little late but guess who was nominated to be in this year’s Cosmopolitan Malaysia’s Fun, Fearless & Fabulous finalist? Yup, that smiling mug above is yours (chubby) truly. Thank you Naziehah for your nomination & Anida for being so awesome during the photo shoot! I learned that posing without any props whatsoever has got to be one of the most awkward thing ever & that I AM VERY AWKWARD as pictured above & below! :P

My awkwardness aside, Cosmopolitan Malaysia does this FFF competition annually by compiling 12 inspiring women from all walks of life who embody fun, fearlessness & fabulousity (to borrow a term from Kimora). I feel so very honored to be nominated alongside such impressive women who are at the top of their chosen careers, not to mention a little intimidated! Although being called a “craft activist” is pretty awesome & I loved it when Anida asked me what do I think makes a woman awesome (the ability to love, dream big, create adventures & a great sense of humor of course!). I’m grinning from ear to ear as I type this by the way. Hehehe.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
And so my lovelies, if you can spare a minute or two, please vote for me by grabbing a copy of the November issue of Cosmo Malaysia, filling in the form at page 79 then sending it in OR vote via SMS. The instructions are pretty simple (pictured above) but in case you the picture doesn’t pop up, here are the instructions: First, you have to register as a voter via SMS. Type COSMO <space> your IC # <space> your full name (example: COSMO 821215145038 LIZA RAHIM) then send to 32733. Upon confirmation, type COSMO <space> FFF <space> Nominee Code (example: COSMO FFF W04) & send it to 32733. My code is W04 to vote for me. Thank you so much for your kind support!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is SUPER babe! vote dah :) and all the best!!

Murni said...

thank you Shelby! really appreciate it that you took the time to vote for me :D *hugs*