Thursday, November 24, 2011

Fashion Valet’s 1st Birthday Bash

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Mimpi Murni together with Tie The Knot & Vanilla Floral sprinkled our fairy dust to come up with the decor for Fashion Valet’s 1st Birthday Party held at Publika last week on Wednesday. Being the largest Malaysian fashion online shopping website, when they throw a party, they make sure to throw it in grand way so myself, Sherly of Tie The Knot & Aida of Vanilla Floral put our heads together to work some DIY magic that reflected Fashion Valet’s sense of elegance & fun combined with our love for all things pretty. I hope the guests saw that & that the team of FV loved it. For more pictures do check out the Mimpi Murni FB page (like it while you’re there!) & let me know what you think k?

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

1 comment:

Fenny Setiawan said...

Love these DIY decor. looks awesome :0. I also love Publika, hip place. I saw you the other day at the Wondermilk opening, but you looked pretty occupied, so I didn't say hi. Hope see you again one day :)