Friday, September 30, 2011

Tick Tock

Being a busy person who works from home, I need a clock in every room to keep me on track. Yup, that means one clock in the bathroom, one in the kitchen, one in the living room, etc. I need clocks everywhere! I know wearing a watch could easily solve the problem but as I craft for a living, a watch usually gets in the way so I've fostered a fixation on clocks. Here's my little wishlist of clocks I found on Etsy…

This would be perfect for my craft room or future kid’s room - It’s My Forest by Decoylab


For the kitchen - Teapot clock by Decoylab

For the toilet - Tiny Scallop clock by Uncommon

For the living/dining room - Modern Colonial clock by Uncommon

For the family room - Home Sweet Home clock by Iluxo


For the bedroom – Vintage USSR alarm clock by ClockworkUniverse

No comments: