Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Future Of Books

All my friends & family (plus a few loyal blog readers) know that I love to read. I read in bed, in the toilet, while waiting in queue, when I want to relax, when I’m upset with something in reality, when I’m hungry & need to be distracted from thoughts of food, etc., etc.. Yes, I love my books. I love getting lost in a fictional world & love nothing more than a good bookstore filled to the rafters with books, spending hours caressing book spines. And thanks to the wonders of technology, my iPhone holds a collection of ebooks that makes reading on the go so much easier (not to mention reading in bed when I don’t want to disturb a certain someone with my reading light).

Now, this amazing video by the folks of IDEO shows you how they are planning to take books to a whole new level in the future – three new levels to be exact. I’m especially excited over the possibilities of Alice. Hello, new chapters revealed if you take certain actions while reading the book? How fun!


No comments: