Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hel-looOooOooooooo?

photobooth stripSorry for going MIA on you folks. We had a low key Valentine’s day but a crazy week, taking the public holiday on Tuesday & his leave on Wednesday as an opportunity to get a whole lot of things done: mandatory HIV test for our marriage cert (government run clinics are so s…l…o…w so after a futile wait at one, we skipped off to a military hospital & had it done in less than 20 minutes), running around buying our wedding hantarans, appointments with different wedding vendors PLUS a trip to Bangkok with my girlfriend Mimi over the weekend (my second time there this month btw)! Can you say, “wheeeeeeeeeeww”? We still have so much to do & I’m running on panic mode now but I’m so glad to took the time to jalan-jalan with my girlfriend otherwise I would’ve gone completely nuts. Thank you Mimi for being there for me!

Anyways, the photo strip of Bobby & I on the left was taken on Valentine’s day with my iPhone & PocketBooth app. You should check out the app if you have an iPhone… it’s 99 cents well spent for the amount of fun you’ll have with it in my humble opinion.

So, how was your week?

No comments: