Friday, April 16, 2010

Murni & Jamil

We're getting hitched folks! That's right... me & my boyfriend of 7 years are finally tying the knot :)

If you've been following me on Twitter, I actually shared the news last month almost right after his proposal so this might be stale news for some of you. I restrained from sharing it here because I wanted to wait till we could somewhat pin down the important dates & until our families have met & given us their blessings which they did, alhamdulillah.

Anyways, I've created a new blog as a way to document my wedding ideas & plans. And so if you're curious of what this gal has been so busy with, have a looksee at Murni & Jamil. The design & layout is still very much a work in progress but I'll be adding & tweaking as we go along.

6 comments:

HipHopLess said...

Congratulations! :)

Chui Shia said...

Congrats!!

Murni said...

thanks all! we're very excited :D

Volvoxx said...

Oooooooo! Congratulations! Wishing the both of you all the happiness in the world!

Wendy said...

Congratz Murni! Hope you guys have a wonderful journey together from now till forevermore :)

Murni said...

thank you my dears! i'm still in shock quite honestly! lol