Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Enchanted Dolls



My jaw just hit the floor when I saw these Enchanted Dolls. These porcelain dolls are all ball jointed making their poses very life life and are all completely handmade by Marina Bychkova from their silk hair right down to their Swarovski crystal beaded costumes! I love their little dreamy eyed faces & the characters Ms Bychkova creates. I wish I could get my hands on one of these dolls but the $1,985 CND pricetag (for a nude doll with no customization) has got this girl only dreaming.

Via Yellow Goat.




5 comments:

dillazag said...

Babe,
beautiful but kinda freaky-scary at the same time. Enchanted, yeah.. But could be haunted too. hihihihihihi
nasib baik mahal!

Murni said...

now that you pointed it out, i have to agree they're kinda freaky! hehehehe

ChuiShia said...

Wow!! These dolls are so lifelike! I'd definitely want them in my collection if not for the price tag! Especially love the nude with tattoo doll. :)

ChuiShia said...

Wow!! These dolls are so lifelike! I'd definitely want them in my collection if not for the price tag! Especially love the nude with tattoo doll. :)

Murni said...

you should check out the rest of the collection on the website chui shia! there are more tattooed dolls that i'm sure you'll love too.