Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mimpi Murni ♥ Chic Pop


Chic Pop Street Market is back for round two THIS SUNDAY & you're not gonna want to miss out! I had a blast at the last event (as I always do at all Tongue In Chic events) & you can read all about my experience here.

I'll be bringing in more of my
homemade lip balms in brand new man-friendly versions of Peppermint & All Natural along with the ever popular Mango Peach & French Vanilla flavors. And of course I'll have a whole lot of new jewelry & accessories to tickle your fancy! I will also carry a small line of Dura's Fashion Forest art & prints that I've been loving ever since I bought my first set of Fashion-Na-Nimal Darlings so I'm pleased as punch that I get to share Dura's lovely work with you!


What else is there at this second installment of Chic Pop? Well, expect to find other great shopping bargains, yummy-licious food and drinks to fill up on as well as other services like fortune-telling and manicure! In conjunction with YOUREKA! by Yahoo!, you can also redeem a pair of movie passes to a special screening of 2012 at Chic Pop Street Market! Find out how at YAHOO.COM.MY!

So what are you waiting for? Book yourself & your girlfriends (along with your boyfriends) for a day of FUN this Sunday. Don't miss out!

Date: 15 Nov (Sun)
Time: 12pm - 7pm
Venue: Zouk, Jln Ampang
Facebook Event Page here.

No comments: