Friday, August 28, 2009

August Updates!


Hello my dears. I'm so sorry for the late update this month. Time just seems to slip by ever so fast these days & before you know it, it's another Ramadhan & there's a mad scramble to get custom orders & wholesale orders out in time for Hari Raya. But have no fear, I didn't forget you lovely folks who continue to support Mimpi so I managed to squeeze in some time to update the blogshop with all sorts of new goodies! Do check out Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets & More to have a look & I hope you like what you see.

As it seems the Merdeka Sale is sweeping the nation, I thought I'd throw a little Mimpi Murni Ramadhan Sale instead! That way you get to enjoy the sale a little longer past Merdeka plus get a little piece of Mimpi to wear for the Aidilfitri. Read on below...

Terms & Conditions:
♥ The discount only applies to all AVAILABLE items & for orders totaling RM100 & above.
♥ The free shipping included in the discount is via Pos Laju for Malaysian customers & Registered Post for Singaporean & International customers.
♥ The discount does not apply to special request remakes, custom orders or orders of less than RM100.
♥ This offer is valid only for online orders made between 28 Aug - 18 Sept 2009.

As usual, please do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions regarding the designs, the sale, your order or if you just want to say "hey ya!" Also do note that if you're not 100% committed to make a purchase, please do not fill in the order form only to back out at the last minute. I unmercifully spank backout buyers. But of course everyone here is a lovely little peach who would never dream of backing out, right? OF COURSE!

Have a great long weekend ahead everyone & Happy Merdeka!

No comments: