Friday, April 4, 2008

INDIA! Here I Come

Yup, you read right. I'm off to India tomorrow and will be back by next Saturday. I've been busy trying to catch up with work, conducting a Jewelry workshop and shipping orders (with an additional Balinese surprise included as promised) this whole week since I've been back from Bali so excuse me if I sound a little too brief. Honestly, if I had time I could seriously wax lyrical about visiting India for the very first time!

Please note that I will be ready to ship any orders made during my week-long absence by 15 April as long as it's not a custom order. And, as before, I will include a lovely little Indian trinket to any orders made during 5 - 12 April 2008.

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about India.... I'm really, really, REALLY excited! Hehehe. Will blog all about it when I get back. Till then, accha namaste!

No comments: