Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ray's Aqiqah & Cukur Jambul

1
P9221278
Here's a little peek of an event I worked on the weekend before last. The theme was classic elegance & we went with a yellow, orange & bronze colour scheme to go with the gorgeous venue which was the new home of my client's mother-in-law. I designed & made all of the guest goodie bags which consisted of customised yasin & doa booklets, customised mineral water bottles, pouchettes for the bunga rampai & a paper bag to hold it all (see below). I also styled the dessert table by providing the props & small floral arrangements in the apothecary jars & cake stands. All of the large scale floral arrangements along with the crib were provided by my talented friends at Poetry Of Flowers. Love their work & efficiency! More pictures will be up on my FB page soon. 

2