Thursday, August 25, 2011

That Last Slice x Mimpi Murni Collaboration!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 
That’s right folks! I teamed up with cake maven Aishah of That Last Slice to come up with a sweet little something especially for this festive season: sugar cookies with customised Selamat Hari Raya messages packed in a fabric box & topped with a grosgrain ribbon!

Aishah is well-known in KL for her yummy cakes so when she approached me late last month before Ramadhan to help her come up with a packaging for her specially made, limited edition cookies, I immediately jumped on the opportunity. I am after all a dessert maniac so this is like my dream project!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
The sugar cookies are made with the best quality ingredients & customized with Selamat Hari Raya messages in assorted colors & in two different shapes. There are heart shaped cookies in bright happy colors with the message “Salam Aidilfitri” & scalloped rectangular cookies in sweet pastel colors with the message “Selamat Hari Raya.” I can attest to the fact that these cookies not only look good but are very, very yummy as are all of Aishah’s delectable creations!

In all honesty, it took me a good long while to come up with this idea to make the fabric box packaging. I wanted something that was useful yet looked just as good as Aishah’s cookies so it took quite a bit of trial & error before these boxes were made. They are made with two layers of Japanese cotton fabric & are reversible. You can fold down the top of the boxes to any height you want & as they are soft, they can hold almost any shape of items. I’ve made a bunch of these boxes for myself to hold my little trinkets & bits and bobs around my house so I find them exceedingly useful as I hope you will too :)

If you’d like to purchase a box (or two) of this limited edition Cookie Box, click here for more info. They are RM60/12 cookies + fabric box. Feel free to email thatlastslice@gmail.com or hello@mimpimurni.com for more info or to order.

P/S: Please note that these are limited edition & are only available while stocks last. You’ll also need to pick up them up at either Ampang or Bukit Jelutong.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
59e48046a1a79fd0d7e3611b5c42574d
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
The behind-the-scenes shots we took of each other & a shot I took of Aishah’s adorable 1 year old niece


photo(2)
One last shot of the cookies + fabric box! ;)

5 comments:

The Lollipop House said...

great job Murni. Selamat Hari Raya in advance. It's just a few days away : )

Murni said...

thanks chris! happy holidays to you & happy merdeka :)

Anonymous said...

OooOh YUMMM :) pink raya babe!!

Anonymous said...

hey murni! the raya biccies and yummies look great! i'll send you an email soon, have ideas and was thinking if you're interested, selamat hari raya and selamat merdeka! :)

caroline said...

mmm. I've been craving sweets and these look goood.