Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mimpi ♥ Personal Money Magazine



Yup, that's me looking decidedly sleepy in Personal Money magazine! The interview with Siew May from the magazine, which is an offshoot of The Edge, was really fun (I seriously wasn't sleepy at the time k!) & really had me thinking about the web tools I use to promote Mimpi. Quite honestly, I really didn't give it a second thought till the interview itself & after reading the article I learnt quite a bit about myself & how much more efficiently I can run this little online business. So thanks a lot Siew May for not only giving Mimpi some press but making me rethink my strategy!

In case you didn't already know, Personal Money is a Malaysian personal finance magazine that aims to provide independent and objective news and information to help readers manage their finances better. A monthly magazine, Personal Money covers all aspects of managing one's personal finances such as investments, financial planning, managing your own business, smart spending and the use of technology and the Internet to better manage personal finances.

Don't you think it's time to pick up a copy? ;)

2 comments:

chuishia said...

Congrats on being featured!! You must be so happy proud. Your blog gives me inspiration for my own blog by the way. ^o^

Murni said...

awwwww shucks, thanks dear! that's so awesome to hear. xoxo