Tuesday, June 24, 2008

12 Minutes

At Astro Awani with (l-r) Maryam, Millie, Shahida & Dangsuria.

Yesterday I was on Astro Awani's Wanita Untuk Wanita, a show centered on women's issues and aspirations hosted by Dangsuria Zainurdin. I was there as part of a feature on Bijou Bazaar along with Maryam the founder, Shahida of Button My Buttons and Millie of Devotee to talk about the bazaar and to showcase our work. I really had fun with these 3 very talented ladies and Dangsuria made the 12 minute spot go by so fast that before we knew it, we were done! I didn't even have time to be nervous! Hahaha. I'm still waiting to get a copy of the show and when I do I'll post it up here... if it's not too embarrassing that is!

I still have one more surprise up my sleeve for next month in case you're wondering ;)

No comments: