Friday, July 17, 2009

July Updates!



Hey ya lovelies. It seems like it was only yesterday that I updated the blogshop & here we are again, another update! This time I have all sorts of new & exciting goodies that I hope you'll love almost as much as I do. Do check out Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets & More to have a look.

Oh, and a Mimpi update just wouldn't be complete without some sort of surprise right? Well, this month I'm offering a special little something for a special sort of circumstance. Read on below...


Yup, you read right. As long as you place your order & make the payment by
Tuesday, 21 July 2009 you will automatically receive a 20% discount on your order*!

Why the sudden rush you ask? Well, the Mimpi blogshop will be closed from 22 July - 5 August for another well-deserved break so I thought I'd offer up a special little something for you before I leave & to make sure that all orders are sent to you by 22 July otherwise you'll have a loooong wait. Have no fear though as I will be checking my emails while I'm away (bless the internet) so if you have any special requests or orders please feel free to email me k?

*Terms & Conditions apply:
  • All orders along with payments must be made by 21 July 2009 to qualify for the discount
  • The discount only applies to all AVAILABLE items
  • The discount does not apply to special request remakes or custom orders
  • The discount does not apply to postage & handling
Don't forget that the Mimpi blogshop will be CLOSED from 22 July - 5 August so hurry up & place those orders! Regular blog posts will be scheduled to appear as usual for your reading pleasure so do drop by the blog for your daily Mimpi fix.

That's it for July's updates folks! I hope you like what you see ;)

No comments: